Hypothetical Monthly Returns (includes typical commissions and system fees)
|System started||2/1/2011 (35 months ago)|
(Last login to C2: 4/28/11 7:06)
C2 Score: 99
Note: system has an open, losing position which is not being displayed to non-subscribers.
|Hypothetical Trading Results|
|Chance of 50% account loss||0.3%|
|Chance of 100% account loss||0.0%|
|Average Profit to Drawdown (APD)||-0.69|
|Average P/L per unit traded|
No reviews have been written yet.
- 100% Automated Price-Action Trading.
- Use the highest leverage your broker allows (just to reduce margin requirements) but always size according to your account balance. EXAMPLE: C2 100K and your account 10K = 10% Autotrade Factor - (Also set your AutoTrade [Max Minilots] value to Zero and simply trade a straight percentage of the AzureFX Master Account)
Price Action Theory
- AzureFX is a 100% price action system that only uses indicators to evaluate market conditions for initial trade entry. From that point onward the system simply reacts to price action to eventually close the trade for a profit. The system has superior trade exit management and smartly closes losing trades quickly to minimize losses (most trades close at SL 55, 85 or 100 pips). AzureFX uses minimal margin to allow you to easily trade it in multi-system portfolios.
- Initial trade size is 0.08 lots for a 10K account. This has been multiplied to work properly with a C2 100K account. (You may have to adjust your system so 8 lots trade is 0.08 microlots on your platform)
- AzureFX is a 100% Automated MT4 EA. It has been in active development for over 2 years. It is based on Price-Action and doesn't use indicators once in operation. This makes it extremely nimble and able to react to price movement without lag or delay. Play what you see.
- Entries are based on a proprietary formula that evaluates currency strength. Upon entry the EA will take 25-30 pip TP nibbles at the symbol. The trade will exit with a internally set stop of 55, 85 or 100 as an emergency stoploss. (NOTE: There are no C2 stops - Since brokers differ I prefer signals to coordinate all autotraders - Note how most C2 trades rank 'Low' for Risk)
- AzureFX does not float large or long duration losses, it simply closes the trade and recovers the loss with subsequent trades. Sometimes AzureFX displays bunches of losses - Those are usually trades that would be floating while keeping the banked profit. By closing what would usually be floating it dramatically cuts down on margin and swap fees. It can be shocking to look at DD actually posted to the account but in the final analysis the advantages far outweigh the truth many hide from themselves - It also keeps the actual true floating DD very small.
- AzureFX has an internal Loss Recovery Mode. If a trade were entered that made NO profit the next trade would initially open at the normal size and following trades would slightly increase in size if they also made NO profit. (0.08-->>0.11) This would only happen a few times before it gives up on recovering any loss and resets to startup mode. Most times it recovers the loss before surrender exit. This is NOT Martingale which is 2X multiplier while placing losing bets against the trend. AzureFX only trades with the trend and uses a precisely calculated recovery lotsize that balances the odds of gain and risk of loss.
Do NOT Signup in December
. I don't trade December Forex. It has low volume, no direction and numerous gaps. Normal trading resumes 5-7 days into January. (Any Dec. trades are hanging Nov. trades waiting to close)
- This System Description text was submitted by the creator of this strategy. Collective2 verifies only trading signals and hypothetical trading results. We have not verified that this text above is an accurate system description.
Remember there is a substantial risk of loss in trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose.