Hypothetical Monthly Returns (includes typical commissions and system fees)
|System started||4/28/2012 (13 months ago)|
(Last login to C2: 4/24/13 21:25)
C2 Score: 981
Live brokerage trade data is available for this system. Show broker data?
|Hypothetical Trading Results|
|12/23/12 18:07||SELL||7||EUR/USD||1.31758||1/7/13 21:30||1.31013||Normal||$515|
|11/28/12 5:44||SELL||5||AUD/CAD||1.03846||1/4/13 16:29||1.03517||Low||$162|
|Chance of 50% account loss||0.0%|
|Chance of 100% account loss||0.0%|
|Average Profit to Drawdown (APD)||0.20|
|Average P/L per unit traded|
Nothing special here. Stats are getting worse, especially average wins and average losses. Although vendor claims no averaging down and stop loss is set during entry, he widens stops if price moves in opposite direction (though I didn't see he passed beyond his 150 pips max stop limit). Manual trading is not advisable as all orders are market orders. There are definitely better and cheaper strategies available here.
2) System does not engage in averaging down (a.k.a adding to a losing position). Many systems on C2 engage in this practice and thus results are falsely elevated due to this unrealistic trading strategy
The variance in position size is attributed to the various degrees of confidence in the trade. Thus a trade deemed "stronger" will have increased position size.
3) Every entry to a trade is accompanied by a set stop loss order at the outset.
4) System can be manually traded since new trades are not a daily occurrence.
5) I am a professional trader, having traded this system successfully for over 7 years now. Most of my net worth is directly invested trading this system. Thus it is in my best interest for subscribers to be successful in trading this system.
Please feel free to contact me with any other questions or concerns.
- This System Description text was submitted by the creator of this strategy. Collective2 verifies only trading signals and hypothetical trading results. We have not verified that this text above is an accurate system description. Remember there is a substantial risk of loss in trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose.