Hypothetical Monthly Returns (includes typical commissions and system fees)
|2012|| || || || ||(15.7%)||(1.2%)||+0.6%||(1.1%)||(0.7%)|| - || - || - |
|2013|| - || - || - || - || - || || || || || || || |
There is a substantial risk of loss when trading futures, forex, stocks, or options. Hide this
||Technical analysis, Volatility trading, Market timing
||5/4/2012 (13 months ago)
(Last login to C2: 5/16/12 4:23)
C2 Score: 59
What is the C2 Score?
Collective2 rates every trading system creator in its database and assigns a score between 100 and 1000.
In general, a rating above 500 is good. A rating above 700 is excellent.
Collective2 Ratings are recalculated daily based on the entire performance history in our database. The exact formula we use is proprietary, but there are several key variables that go into the Collective2 Rating.
One of the most important factors is the length of time we have been able to observe the performance of the trader.
Another key factor is the amount by which the trader over-performs or under-performs the S&P 500 index.
Finally, the choppiness of the trader's results is taken into account. Certainly a more consistent system creator will be rated more highly than a system creator with erratic results.
Recently Closed Trades CSVDetails
|Hypothetical Trading Results|
|Opened ET||B/S||#||Symbol|| ||Price||Closed||Price||Risk||P/L|
<< More recent
|All Statistics Based on Hypothetical Results|
|# Profitable||5 (55.6%)|
|# months tracked||13|
|Profitable months||1 (7.7%)|
|Avg trade duration||13.7 days|
|Annual return (compounded)||-16.2%|
|Max peak-to-valley drawdown (historical)||18.07%|
|drawdown period||May 10, 2012 to Sept 11, 2012|
|Correlation w/ S&P||0.189|
|Keep after worst-case slippage ||100.0%|
|Probabilities of future account loss || |
|Chance of 10% account loss||100.0%|
|Chance of 20% account loss||33.3%|
|Chance of 30% account loss||0.0%|
|Chance of 50% account loss||0.0%|
|Chance of 100% account loss||0.0%|
|Average Profit to Drawdown (APD)||-0.46|
|Average P/L per unit traded|
No reviews have been written yet.
The A.I Forex trading system is a conservation swing (buy oversold and sell overbought) guided by RSI indicator. This is pure mechanical system with discretionary intervene when large unusual happen. Base on historical hypothetical result, this system suggested stable monthly result (but future performance can't be guarantee). The system mainly focus on GBP/USD pair on Asian session.
- not increasing your 1 miniLot (1 C2 Lot or 0.1 standard Lot) per 2,000USD or you may face serious drawndown.
- System came with stoploss (around 250-300 pips).
- Day trading.
- Suitable for medium to long term investor.
- This System Description text was submitted by the creator of this strategy. Collective2 verifies only trading signals and hypothetical trading results. We have not verified that this text above is an accurate system description. Remember there is a substantial risk of loss in trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
Subscribe to System
|$129 per month, only if profitable|| Details|
This is a pay-for-performance system. Subscriptions cost $129 at the end of each
month, but only if the system has made profitable recommendations for the period.
To determine profitability, we do not look at your brokerage account, nor do
we take into consideration whether you actually placed the trades recommended here. We simply measure the system's hypothetical track
record here on the Collective2 Web site, without factoring fees or commissions. You will not be charged unless the sum of the trades during the period was profitable. (Also, we want to reassure you that a "month" means a full 30-day period. That is, you are billed only if
the last 30 days' worth of trade recommendations were profitable. So it's safe to subscribe at the end
of a calendar month; you'll still get 30 days' worth of trades.)
This is Swing trading. The system base on RSI. System can produce some drawdown during trade open. Anyway system come with stop loss.
- This text was submitted by the creator of this strategy. Collective2 verifies only trading signals and hypothetical trading results. We have not verified the Overview text above. Remember there is a substantial risk of loss in trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
Model Account Status
|Total System Equity||$83,113|
|Open P/L||$0 |
Viewed 0 time
System Notebooks 0 people
System Notebook Comments 0